Pokemon X is one of the paired versions of the Sixth Generation Pokemon RPG series. It was originally released for the Nintendo 3DS device platform. This game was first released on October 2013, and has been an instant hit among the Pokemon fraternity. The fans just loved the new game play and improved graphics. Overall, Pokemon X has received rave reviews from all corners of the gaming world. You can play this Pokemon X Rom using a Nintendo 3DS Emulator.
Download Pokemon X Rom
Description of Pokemon X Rom
In Pokemon X, our hero begins his journey in a small town in the Kalos region. Once, we choose our gender, we get to speak to our neighbor, Serena (if we choose a male character) or Calem (if we choose a female character). Here we learn that Professor Sycamore is presenting starter Pokemon for Five kids. We then travel to Aquacorde Town to meet the Professor. In Pokemon X, we get to choose one of the three starter Pokemon – Fennekin, Froakie or Chespin. Once we make our choice, we then receive a Pokedex from Trevor. Now our actual adventure in the Kalos region begins.
As you move along the game, you will need to battle Gym Leaders in order to proceed further. Once you defeat the 8 Gym Leader, you can proceed to battle the Elite Four of the Kalos region – Malva (Fire Type), Siebold (Water Type), Wikstrom (Steel Type) and Drasna (Dragon Type). After defeating the Elite Four you will get an opportunity to battle Diantha, the Kalos region Champion. Diantha’s main Pokemon is Gardevoir which has the ability to Mega Evolve.
Pokemon X 3DS Game Download
Features of Pokemon X DS/GBA Rom
- Pokemon X has an entire new set of 3D graphics and game styling.
- 3D modeled Characters and Sprites.
- Player can now walk in all 8 directions as opposed to the 4 direction movement in the previous generation games.
- PSS – Player Search System, allows you to search for other players and connect, battle or trade Pokemon with them.
- Pokemon-Amie, a new feature which allows the trainer to pet, feed and play with their Pokemon. This helps in developing a strong bonding between the trainer and his Pokemon.
- Horde Encounters, wherein 5 wild Pokemon attack on one of the player’s Pokemon. It is a new gaming technique which allows the player to gain massive experience.
- Introduction of Mega Evolution of Pokemon.