Pokemon Diamond is a Fourth Generation game in the Pokemon RPG series. It was first released in September 2006. This game has received many favorable reviews for its engaging gameplay and graphics. This game is designed for the Nintendo DS console set. You can play this game on your PC or smartphone by downloading the Pokemon Diamond ROM ds/gba version. However, you will need a Nintendo DS/NDS emulator like DeSmuME to play it.
Download Pokemon Diamond Rom DS
Description of Pokemon Diamond Rom
This game features a young and ambitious Pokemon Trainer in Twinleaf Town in the Sinnoh region.
The three starter Pokemon in this series are Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup. Right in the beginning, Pokemon Rowan will offer you one of the three starter Pokemon to choose from. As a trainer, you will have an option to choose any one of them. After this, you will eventually receive a Sinnoh region Map and a Pokedex from Professor Rowan. This game contains a total of 150 Pokemon (of which 107 are exclusive to the Sinnoh) and you will record their information on your Pokedex.
As part of the storyline, you will get an opportunity to battle the legendary Pokemon Dialga and capture it. Like most other games in the series, the young trainer has to battle against eight Pokemon Gym Leaders in order to qualify for the Sinnoh League. Apart from the Gyms, the trainer has to battle Team Galactic, a crime syndicate, as part of the plot. After this, you will be able to battle the Sinnoh region’s Elite Four and then proceed to battle the Sinnoh League Champion, Cynthia. Once you complete the final battle, you will get a chance to explore a new island which is filled with other different types of Pokemon.
Pokemon Diamond DS can be played on your PC or Android Smartphone/Tablet by using the DeSmuME Emulator. You can also access Pokemon Diamond Guide and Walkthrough here.
Download and Install Pokemon Diamond GBA Rom
Features of Pokemon Diamond Rom GBA/DS
- The Game is originally designed for Nintendo DS which has touch functionality.
- ‘Poketch’, a new type of Pokemon Watch which can run various applications has been featured for the first time.
- Once the player has seen all 150 Sinnoh region Pokemon, he/she can make the compatible with other Gameboy Advance games using the National Pokedex.
- Day & Night system based on the in-game clock.
- New updated battle system.
- Players will be able to participate in Super Contests.
- Two-on-two battles, wherein you will be able to battle two different trainers simultaneously.
- Sinnoh Underground – a large underground area where participate in multiplayer gaming. This is the only area where you can capture Cranidos in Pokemon Diamond.
Moreover, this is one of the bestselling Nintendo DS games!
Pokemon Diamond Cheats
You can use NDS cheat codes in order to make the game easy and get the required resources. But, to be honest, I wouldn’t suggest you to do this because cheat codes make this game less challenging and would really take the fun out of it. You should probably try to complete this rom first and then try to replay the entire game using the cheats.
Click Here to Download Pokemon Diamond NDS Rom